Sign up for news & exclusive offers and receive 20% off your first order.
Travel in planes and air-conditioned hotels takes its toll on hair, drying out ends and causing hair to lose its shine. Smoothe on Traveler’s Oil Hair Protection Oil for a nourishing oil that not only protects but also brings shine and health. The natural fragrances of Strawberry Gum and Sandalwood Oils in Traveler’s Oil, Protection Hair Oil are light and fresh – not too much to knock out your neighbour, but fragrant enough to feel fresh and confident on a big night out or a long-haul flight.
A rich oil for protecting hair while traveling on planes or staying in air-conditioned hotels, Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) contains Omegas 3, 6 and 9 which build and maintain the structural integrity and barrier function of the hair shaft. Strawberry Gum (Eucalyptus olida) is sweet and fragrant and packed with hydrating glycosides for hair protection.
* Suitable for All Ethnicities.
Full Ingredients List: Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Olive Oil), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Backhousia Anisata (Aniseed Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Santalum album (Sandalwood) OIl, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) OIl, Fragrance.
* All our products are carefully formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin as non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-comodogenic. We carefully exclude ingredients with any potential for irritation or inflammation - including many ingredients regularly included in many well known brands. We find healthy alternatives to substitute for these, and comprehensively skin test all our formulas.
* Australia is an emerging world leader in skincare research, formulation and manufacture. Our products are made in Australia to the highest standard of Australian scientific and manufacturing excellence.
* We are committed to Truth in Beauty and provide full ingredients lists for all our formulas, and only make claims based on scientific evidence.
* We do not claim to be 100% natural as we genuinely believe there are some amazing ingredients being created in Australian laboratories using plant cell technology that are 100% safe to use and which are very effective - in particular for preventing and managing sensitisation and hydration.
* We are committed to Clean Beauty: we preference organics; we favour naturals; we use stable, non-toxic carriers that enhance the efficacy of our products.
* Always, always Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
* All our products are sustainably sourced. We investigate supply chain integrity before committing to the use of an ingredient in our formulas. A number of our partners supply us under Fair Trade contract and we are always looking for opportunities to expand our Fair Trade commitments.
* We have minimised our use of plastics in our packaging wherever possible.
*We are an all-female company with a female CEO, although we are looking to recruit a few blokes in the future. Chris Hemsworth - your application is pending.
Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, DEA, TEA, urea or phthalates.
Australia is an emerging world leader in skin science with outstanding excellence in research & manufacturing. University-based research is daily discovering new Australian Botanicals with potent actives for advanced skin care.
All Girl Voyager products are mindfully formulated to exclude ingredients that might irritate or cause sensitive skin. All our products include natural anti-inflammatories. Inflammation is not only uncomfortable but is also a major contributor to aging.
We love the earth we live on. We preference Australian Indigenous suppliers and all our supply contracts are fair trade. Our packaging is designed to minimise the use of plastics. We never, ever test on animals. Our products & packaging are Vegan.