Sign up for news & exclusive offers and receive 20% off your first order.
Australian Blue Gum and Banksia are oxygen scavengers, protecting cell membranes from oxidative injury and so minimising cell aging. Australian Banksias are packed with antioxidants and glycosides that repair skin, build collagen and stimulate blood supply. Babassu Oil nourishes and hydrates and is rich in Vitamin E. Red Marine Algae provides optimum, natural hydration.
Massage gently into cleansed skin avoiding the eye area. Leave for 10 minutes or overnight. Absorbs into skin. Can be worn under other skin care. Tissue or rinse off excess before applying make-up.
* Suitable for All Ethnicities.
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Olivate (Olive Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil & Glycerin), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Betaine, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Squalane, Aqua, Chondrus crispus (Red Marine Algae) Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Orbignya oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Banksia serrata (Banksia) Flower Extract*, Eucalyptus globulus (Tasmanian Blue Gum) Leaf Extract*, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, CI77492 (Iron Oxide).
*Denotes Organic/Wild Harvested.
* All our products are carefully formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin as non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-comodogenic. We carefully exclude ingredients with any potential for irritation or inflammation - including many ingredients regularly included in many well known brands. We find healthy alternatives to substitute for these, and comprehensively skin test all our formulas.
* Australia is an emerging world leader in skincare research, formulation and manufacture. Our products are made in Australia to the highest standard of Australian scientific and manufacturing excellence.
* We are committed to Truth in Beauty and provide full ingredients lists for all our formulas, and only make claims based on scientific evidence.
* We do not claim to be 100% natural as we genuinely believe there are some amazing ingredients being created in Australian laboratories using plant cell technology that are 100% safe to use and which are very effective - in particular for preventing and managing sensitisation and hydration.
* We are committed to Clean Beauty: we preference organics; we favour naturals; we use stable, non-toxic carriers that enhance the efficacy of our products.
* Always, always Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
* All our products are sustainably sourced. We investigate supply chain integrity before committing to the use of an ingredient in our formulas. A number of our partners supply us under Fair Trade contract and we are always looking for opportunities to expand our Fair Trade commitments.
* We have minimised our use of plastics in our packaging wherever possible.
*We are an all-female company with a female CEO, although we are looking to recruit a few blokes in the future. Chris Hemsworth - your application is pending.
Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, DEA, TEA, urea or phthalates.
Australia is an emerging world leader in skin science with outstanding excellence in research & manufacturing. University-based research is daily discovering new Australian Botanicals with potent actives for advanced skin care.
All Girl Voyager products are mindfully formulated to exclude ingredients that might irritate or cause sensitive skin. All our products include natural anti-inflammatories. Inflammation is not only uncomfortable but is also a major contributor to aging.
We love the earth we live on. We preference Australian Indigenous suppliers and all our supply contracts are fair trade. Our packaging is designed to minimise the use of plastics. We never, ever test on animals. Our products & packaging are Vegan.