Sign up for news & exclusive offers and receive 20% off your first order.
Created in a base of Australian Hemp and Marula Oils, Face the Wind Traveler’s Oil is rich in Linoleic and Oleic Acids (Omegas 3 and 6) which nourish and protect, and contribute to skin barrier health.
Rosella Flower targets protection of the under-eye and provides collagen support.
Ceramides plump and improve the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
* Suitable for All Ethnicities.
Full Ingredients Listing: Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Ceramide NP, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Hibiscus sabdariffa (Rosella) Flower Oil, Tasmannia lanceolata Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).
* All our products are carefully formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin as non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-comodogenic. We carefully exclude ingredients with any potential for irritation or inflammation - including many ingredients regularly included in many well known brands. We find healthy alternatives to substitute for these, and comprehensively skin test all our formulas.
* Australia is an emerging world leader in skincare research, formulation and manufacture. Our products are made in Australia to the highest standard of Australian scientific and manufacturing excellence.
* We are committed to Truth in Beauty and provide full ingredients lists for all our formulas, and only make claims based on scientific evidence.
* We do not claim to be 100% natural as we genuinely believe there are some amazing ingredients being created in Australian laboratories using plant cell technology that are 100% safe to use and which are very effective - in particular for preventing and managing sensitisation and hydration.
* We are committed to Clean Beauty: we preference organics; we favour naturals; we use stable, non-toxic carriers that enhance the efficacy of our products.
* Always, always Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
* All our products are sustainably sourced. We investigate supply chain integrity before committing to the use of an ingredient in our formulas. A number of our partners supply us under Fair Trade contract and we are always looking for opportunities to expand our Fair Trade commitments.
* We have minimised our use of plastics in our packaging wherever possible.
*We are an all-female company with a female CEO, although we are looking to recruit a few blokes in the future. Chris Hemsworth - your application is pending.
Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, DEA, TEA, urea or phthalates.
Australia is an emerging world leader in skin science with outstanding excellence in research & manufacturing. University-based research is daily discovering new Australian Botanicals with potent actives for advanced skin care.
In-Flight Magic products are mindfully formulated to exclude ingredients that might irritate or cause sensitive skin. All our products include natural anti-inflammatories. Inflammation is not only uncomfortable but is also a major contributor to aging.
We love the earth we live on. We preference Australian Indigenous suppliers and all our supply contracts are fair trade. Our packaging is designed to minimise the use of plastics. We never, ever test on animals. Our products & packaging are Vegan.