Sign up for news & exclusive offers and receive 20% off your first order.
36 Hour Super-Rich Hydrating Balm is designed for dry skin. It soaks and saturates skin layers with calming and effective Australian Botanicals.
Formulated in a base of Certified Organic Aloe Vera and containing Australian Black Wattle and Mountain Pepper Berry to soothe and manage inflammation, Girl Voyager's 36 Hour Super-Rich Hydrating Balm incorporates a new generation of actives that create long-lasting hydration for 36 hours or more.
This balm has been formulated to smother, calm, soothe and comfort irritated skin and to be absorbed deep into the skin to provide immediate and long lasting hydration and calming effects deep into the skin layers.
Apply a thick layer and allow it to soak in to irritated, dry skin. If applying sunblock or foundation, wait for ten minutes until the Super-Rich Hydrating Balm has completely soaked right in and then apply over the top.
For all skins facing dry conditions, especially as a day and night cream for dry/mature/irritated skins. Suitable as a rich night cream for all skins.
Suitable as a follow up to Derma Rolling.
Created for skin that to prevent it becoming sensitised. Prevents aging caused by dehydration and inflammation.
* Suitable for All Ethnicities.
Fun Fact - 36 Hour Super-Rich Hydrating Balm is the perfect vegan slugging product. What's slugging? Originally referring to smothering your face in the mucous of slugs, slugging is actually a Korean beauty technique of slathering Vaseline all over your face and sleeping that way. There have been great stories about the benefits of slugging with Vaseline, but don't be fooled. Vaseline is made from petroleum and while petroleum jelly can create the illusion of moisturised, hydrated skin, it is all the while suffocating your pores. It’s water-repellant and not water-soluble, meaning it merely seals the barrier so that moisture does not leave the skin and it is almost impossible to cleanse off. So slugging itself is actually a great idea, but do it with a natural product like the 36 Hour Super-Rich Hydrating Balm and not a greasy petroleum product.
Full Ingredient Listing:
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera), Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Peg-4, Peg/ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract (Tasmanian Mountain Pepper Berry), Aluminum Sucrose Octasulfate, Acacia melanoxylon (Australian Black Wattle), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Watermelon Natural Flavour.
* All our products are carefully formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin as non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-comodogenic. We carefully exclude ingredients with any potential for irritation or inflammation - including many ingredients regularly included in many well known brands. We find healthy alternatives to substitute for these, and comprehensively skin test all our formulas.
* Australia is an emerging world leader in skincare research, formulation and manufacture. Our products are made in Australia to the highest standard of Australian scientific and manufacturing excellence.
* We are committed to Truth in Beauty and provide full ingredients lists for all our formulas, and only make claims based on scientific evidence.
* We do not claim to be 100% natural as we genuinely believe there are some amazing ingredients being created in Australian laboratories using plant cell technology that are 100% safe to use and which are very effective - in particular for preventing and managing sensitisation and hydration.
* We are committed to Clean Beauty: we preference organics; we favour naturals; we use stable, non-toxic carriers that enhance the efficacy of our products.
* Always, always Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
* All our products are sustainably sourced. We investigate supply chain integrity before committing to the use of an ingredient in our formulas. A number of our partners supply us under Fair Trade contract and we are always looking for opportunities to expand our Fair Trade commitments.
* We have minimised our use of plastics in our packaging wherever possible.
*We are an all-female company with a female CEO, although we are looking to recruit a few blokes in the future. Chris Hemsworth - your application is pending.
Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, DEA, TEA, urea or phthalates.
Australia is an emerging world leader in skin science with outstanding excellence in research & manufacturing. University-based research is daily discovering new Australian Botanicals with potent actives for advanced skin care.
All Girl Voyager products are mindfully formulated to exclude ingredients that might irritate or cause sensitive skin. All our products include natural anti-inflammatories. Inflammation is not only uncomfortable but is also a major contributor to aging.
We love the earth we live on. We preference Australian Indigenous suppliers and all our supply contracts are fair trade. Our packaging is designed to minimise the use of plastics. We never, ever test on animals. Our products & packaging are Vegan.