Sign up for news & exclusive offers and receive 20% off your first order.
Flight Survival Series
Prepare for Take-Off with the first step in our Flight Survival Series, the Pre- & Pro-Biotic Pre-Flight Mask.
Ready skin for the stress of travel by surface cleansing, super hydration and strengthening the skin barrier and microbiome.
Apply this magical mask the night before travel and plump cells with mega hydration, ready for the coming rigors of dehumidified, pressurized plane cabins and exposure to air-borne viruses and fungi. Build the skin barrier in readiness. Your skin gets a mega dose of protective nutrition.
3D hydration booster is proven to deliver hydration deep into seven layers of skin. Hydration builds for 24 hours after application. With regular use hydration builds.
Gentle, gentle dissolving of dead skin cells, ensures that clean skin is naked and clear, ready to receive nourishment and support.
Prebiotics and Probiotics equip skin by building the microbiome to fight bad bacteria, viruses, fungi and pollution that skin is exposed to in international airports and planes. Probiotics are anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing. This mask is especially good to prepare the skin before long-haul flights because you often won’t have an opportunity to thoroughly cleanse skin for up to 36 hours.
Pre- & Pro-Biotic Pre-Flight Mask
This gentle cleansing, toning and hydrating treatment mask is created in a base of Certified Organic Aloe and contains mild AHAs, BHA, prebiotics and probiotics for a multi-targeted approach to preparing and hydration and the skin before flights. It contains a blend of extracts, acids and actives for resilient, hydrated and non-irritated skin.
Use this mask only while indoors or at night. Apply a 30+ SPF before sun exposure in the days following use.
Here's the deal on sensitive skin and this mask:
This mask will feel tingly and cool. This is a sign that the ingredients are working to exfoliate skin.
If you have particularly sensitive skin, your skin may not tolerate AHAs well. This is a fabulous mask and works well to exfoliate most skins but it does contain powerful ingredients that have been known to irritate some hypersensitive skins.
If yours is particularly delicate, we recommend you patch test the mask on the skin behind your ear before applying to your face. Better still, use one of our marine vegetable KONJAK SPONGES to gently exfoliate naturally.
The AHAs and BHA in this mask dissolve the glue that holds dead skin cells to living cells. Once these dead cells are dissolved, the fresh skin cells below are revealed and this then allows active ingredients in our moisturisers and serums to access the skin's living cells and not be soaked up by, and wasted on, the dead cells. The BHA in this mask penetrates the pores and unclogs them, while the AHAs boost skin moisture content and improve collagen production.
The mask also contains hydrating actives and calming bio-active ingredients to soothe and strengthen the skin barrier.
The probiotics and prebiotics in this mask stabilise and strengthen the facial skin microbiome.
(Skincare tip: If you are going in to the sun after applying this mask, please wear sunscreen 30+ SPF as the protection provided by that pesky layer of dead skin cells will not be there now.)
* Suitable for All Ethnicities.
Full Ingredient List:
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Betaine (Beetroot), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sugar Cane Squalane, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract (Australian Finger Lime Caviar), Sodium Hyaluronate, Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, Polymnia sonchifolia root juice, Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus, Ectoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthyl Lactate.
A note on Ectoin: Ectoin is a symbiotic prebiotic and probiotic complex. Discovered in the deserts and salt lakes of Egypt, Ectoin is a natural substance which protects microorganisms against the damaging effects of UVB and UVA irradiation, dryness and extreme temperatures. In the same way that Ectoin naturally helps these organisms to survive in some of the world’s toughest condition, Ectoin boosts the skin’s built-in protection system and shields skin cells against environmental stress.
* All our products are carefully formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin as non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-comodogenic. We carefully exclude ingredients with any potential for irritation or inflammation - including many ingredients regularly included in many well known brands. We find healthy alternatives to substitute for these, and comprehensively skin test all our formulas.
* Australia is an emerging world leader in skincare research, formulation and manufacture. Our products are made in Australia to the highest standard of Australian scientific and manufacturing excellence.
* We are committed to Truth in Beauty and provide full ingredients lists for all our formulas, and only make claims based on scientific evidence.
* We do not claim to be 100% natural as we genuinely believe there are some amazing ingredients being created in Australian laboratories using plant cell technology that are 100% safe to use and which are very effective - in particular for preventing and managing sensitisation and hydration.
* We are committed to Clean Beauty: we preference organics; we favour naturals; we use stable, non-toxic carriers that enhance the efficacy of our products.
* Always, always Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
* All our products are sustainably sourced. We investigate supply chain integrity before committing to the use of an ingredient in our formulas. A number of our partners supply us under Fair Trade contract and we are always looking for opportunities to expand our Fair Trade commitments.
* We have minimised our use of plastics in our packaging wherever possible.
*We are an all-female company with a female CEO, although we are looking to recruit a few blokes in the future. Chris Hemsworth - your application is pending.
Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, DEA, TEA, urea or phthalates.
Australia is an emerging world leader in skin science with outstanding excellence in research & manufacturing. University-based research is daily discovering new Australian Botanicals with potent actives for advanced skin care.
In-Flight Magic products are mindfully formulated to exclude ingredients that might irritate or cause sensitive skin. All our products include natural anti-inflammatories. Inflammation is not only uncomfortable but is also a major contributor to aging.
We love the earth we live on. We preference Australian Indigenous suppliers and all our supply contracts are fair trade. Our packaging is designed to minimise the use of plastics. We never, ever test on animals. Our products & packaging are Vegan.