Go Well Multi-Tasker Facial Oil, is created with a fragrant, nourishing blend of Australian Sandalwood and Cogon Grass Oil. These beautiful oils are a great all-rounder with a wide range of nourishing, super hydration and long-term skin health and protection benefits.
Australian Native Sandalwood (Santalum Spicatum) is rich in Omegas 3, 6 and 9, as well as Ximenynic Acid, which work synergistically to reduce fine lines, improve skin tone and hydration and strengthen the skin barrier.
Cogon Grass Oil is rich in 3-dimethylslfoniopropionate (DMSP) and potassium, which may aid in intercellular osmosis, drawing water into the cells for hydration. It helps store and retain moisture even in dry conditions. It is a natural hydrator that is still active after 24 hours.
Marula Seed Oil (Sclerocarya birrea) contains L-arginine and Glutamic Acid which have hydrating, anti-aging properties and emollient and moisturizing benefits, and that also fight free radicals and stave off skin damage caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun and pollution.
Spirulina Algae also dramatically increases levels of moisture in the skin.
* Suitable for All Ethnicities.
Full Ingredients List: Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Ethyl Macadamiate (Queensland Nut Tree), Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Imperata Cylindrica (Cogon Grass) Root Extract, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).
* All our products are carefully formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin as non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-comodogenic. We carefully exclude ingredients with any potential for irritation or inflammation - including many ingredients regularly included in many well known brands. We find healthy alternatives to substitute for these, and comprehensively skin test all our formulas.
* Australia is an emerging world leader in skincare research, formulation and manufacture. Our products are made in Australia to the highest standard of Australian scientific and manufacturing excellence.
* We are committed to Truth in Beauty and provide full ingredients lists for all our formulas, and only make claims based on scientific evidence.
* We do not claim to be 100% natural as we genuinely believe there are some amazing ingredients being created in Australian laboratories using plant cell technology that are 100% safe to use and which are very effective - in particular for preventing and managing sensitisation and hydration.
* We are committed to Clean Beauty: we preference organics; we favour naturals; we use stable, non-toxic carriers that enhance the efficacy of our products.
* Always, always Cruelty-Free. Vegan.
* All our products are sustainably sourced. We investigate supply chain integrity before committing to the use of an ingredient in our formulas. A number of our partners supply us under Fair Trade contract and we are always looking for opportunities to expand our Fair Trade commitments.
* We have minimised our use of plastics in our packaging wherever possible.
*We are an all-female company with a female CEO, although we are looking to recruit a few blokes in the future. Chris Hemsworth - your application is pending.
Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, DEA, TEA, urea or phthalates.
Australia is an emerging world leader in skin science with outstanding excellence in research & manufacturing. University-based research is daily discovering new Australian Botanicals with potent actives for advanced skin care.
All Girl Voyager products are mindfully formulated to exclude ingredients that might irritate or cause sensitive skin. All our products include natural anti-inflammatories. Inflammation is not only uncomfortable but is also a major contributor to aging.
We love the earth we live on. We preference Australian Indigenous suppliers and all our supply contracts are fair trade. Our packaging is designed to minimise the use of plastics. We never, ever test on animals. Our products & packaging are Vegan.